1 Piazza Pitti
Halfway through the 15th century Luca Pitti entrusted Brunelleschi with a large building project in the Boboli hills. Work began in 1457 but was only completed after the middle of the 16th century by the Medici brought it from Pitti who went bankrupt in the process of trying to outdo the palatial splendor the Medici.
No reviews found. Be the first to review this place.